Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has a unique set of gear, mounts, and birds. There are thousands of choices for these things, but most are really challenging to get and aren’t as unique as others.
Thankfully though, what Ubisoft does great, is giving the players free loot and gear for doing simple objectives or tasks. This will usually translate into some other rewards in other Ubisoft titles, so this is quite worth to do.
By doing logging in to Ubisoft and linking some accounts you can get a Pigeon as your bird in Valhalla!
How to Get a Pigeon as your Pet – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Along with the Pigeon you will get some other unique gear which is a plus. If you want to do so, follow these steps to get the Pigeon in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Firstly, make sure to create a Ubisoft account if you don’t have one.
- After that, whether you are playing on console or PC, login into the Ubisoft Connect.
- You can also do so by going to the official Ubisoft website, and linking your account there.
- The last thing you need to do is connect your twitch/amazon prime account to your Ubisoft account.
- After that, it’s a matter of logging into the game to receive your items.
How to Change your Bird in Valhalla?
After you got all of the rewards, which will include the Pigeon, some really amazing looking armor set and a mount skin, navigate to a stable near you.
To do so, open up your map and look for a Horse icon near you, set the waypoint and go there. After that, speak with the stable master, and change your bird and mount skin if you like.
There are other benefits to having your Ubisoft account connected. You will get credits for finishing objectives which will be available through the Ubisoft Connect.
These credits can be used for in-game content like gear, mounts, birds, and what have you. If you have already played some other Ubisoft games, you will have some credits on your account for sure!
READ NEXT : Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Recurve Bow Location