In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla there are millions of hidden wealth locations. Wealth as I can guess you already know, can come in different forms like abilities, ingots, gear, etc.
Some stone walls can be destroyed or activated by explosive arrows. But where do you get these explosive arrows? Well, it’s a common misconception, instead of arrows, this is actually a hidden wealth ability.
How to Get Explosive Arrows for Stone Walls – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
This knowledge book will give you the Incediary Powder Trap, which will give you the ability to attach a small pouch of powder to your arrow.
This special powder will explode once the arrow hits the target, and scatter in a small area. In that area, once something moves, a reaction will happen igniting the powder scattered everywhere.
It’s relatively easy to get this ability, just follow this guide to get the explosive arrows ability in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Go to Walden, Grantebridgescire.
- Find the Walden church and go to it. It should be on the east side in Walden. Look at the picture for more reference:
- Behind the church there will be a guard who will have the key to the church. Kill him and acquire the key.
- Technically, there are a few ways to enter but this is fairly straightforward. Go in the church, take a left and walk straight to the end of the church.
- There will be a stand there with the Incediary Powder Trap. Enjoy it!
How to Use the Explosive Arrow Ability
To use this ability, you either have to shoot the arrow at a location where there will be movement since that how it activates.
However, you can activate it manually if you want. To do so, shoot one explosive arrow from Incediary Powder Trap, and then shoot another one at the same location. This will ignite the powder.
It can be effective for many situations, but the most useful one is opening up heavy stone walls which you can’t open without an explosion or similar.