Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, apart from having individual pieces of gear, there are a lot of armor sets which are special, and in order to get the full set, you need to find all individual pieces which are usually scattered in a few places.
These are very special because they follow a certain them. Like that, the Huntsman armor set is a beautiful hunting looking set which you can get easily. Well, maybe not so easily.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Huntsman Full Armor Set
- Go to this location:
- Behind the waterfalls, there will be an entrance to a cave. Go inside.
- Inside the cave, there will be a small body of water. Jump in it and dive downwards.
- There will be one direction you can go, so follow the path.
- Once you get out, you will find a gold emmiting chest with the Huntsman Vambraces.
- Travel to this location:
- Now you will have to find this building:
- You will have to open the metal door that looks like a prison door. Once inside follow the path downwards.
- Once you reach the bottom you will find a lot of loot, and along with it a chest that has the Huntsman Helmet.
- The next item of the armor is the cloak, and it can be found here:
- Go to the house or lodge that is located in the huge body of water. There will be a bridge of sorts to get to it.
- On the first floor there will be a big chest in which you can obtain the Huntsman Cloak.
- If you want to get the armor too, then you can get it from the location here:
- Search this shack:
- From there you can get the Huntsman Armor.
- Finally, the Huntsman Pants can be found close to the armor piece. More specifically, here:
- Make sure to slay all of the enemies outside.
- Then, go into this shack:
- From the loot inside, you will get the last piece of the Huntsman armor set!
One important thing to mention is that you should be very careful of these places. Even though it might look straightforward in this guide, there are a lot of enemies at these places.
So, expect some long fights if you devote yourself to get the Huntsman armor set, because these are restricted areas after all. However, it will be all worth it in the end!