Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has unbelievably detailed and big hidden locations and places. Like this, there is a hidden place called Camulodunum Bureau. This will be an important location, because you will want to get a codex from inside.
It’s sort of a restricted area, and getting into it is not an easy endeavor. Technically, you can get into it in a few ways using your ingenuity, but today we will show you the easiest one.
How to Get into the Camulodunum Bureau – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
This building can be found in Essexe. Once you see it, you can’t miss it. However, on the face of it, there will be no visible entrances to the bureau.
There is a hidden one which is on the ground, hence why so many players can’t seem to enter this place.
Nonetheless, if you want to get into the Camolodunum Bureau in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, follow the guide below:
- Go to Coicestre in Essexe. In the city, go to this location:
- Grab a burning pot from the shop stands close to you. Grab from the ones that explode.
- Where there is a crack in the wall, that’s where you will have to climb up. Use the trees to get up on the platform.
- Once you are on the platform, throw the pot on the ground in the middle. Be careful not to ignite yourself with it. A secret entrance will be revealed, go in.
- This is not the Bureau just yet, but from here you can get to it.
How to Enter Camulodunum Bureau:
- When you are in the water, follow the platforms, here you will encounter a locked door. Climb onto the platform right of the door.
- Swing to the other side. Then, drop down and go in the water. Follow the path and get the key.
- Get out of the water and use the key for the door in this room.
- There will be a window on your right side, from it you will see a door. Shoot an arrow at the red outline to unlock the door.
- Go to the main waterway and drop down and swim to the left side. Go out the water and move forward.
- You’ll find the door you shot at before, go inside. Loot the whole room, and make sure that you get the Codex.
To get out, just retrace your steps. For getting out there are also a few ways to do it, but why bother. If you get lucky and get out easily than it’s all good.
However, if you don’t want to bother finding an exit, or going back from the way you came, then you can use the fast travel option to get out quickly!