In a lot of the quests in Valhalla you will obtain some juicy rewards. Sometimes, these will come in the form of gear, skill points, XP, wealth, and similar.
Similar to that, there is a very potent axe you can obtain from a certain quest. It’s not a legendary axe, however this axe is very special and has a lot of character. Its name is Lagertha’s Axe.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Lagertha’s Axe:
- To get it, you must start the quest “Lost Glory.”
- Once you do, the first you need to do is go to this location:
- There, you will need to find and speak to Halfdan. He will be high up sitting on the porch of a lodge.
- The next step is to locate Haldan’s hammer. He will be waiting for you at Scarborough.
- Once you find the hammer, you will have to return it to him at Scarborough.
- Then, you’ll be asked to light up the beacon so that everyone see its raging fire.
- Light up an arrow and then shoot at the brazier to light it up.
- That’s it! The quest will end after that and you will obtain Lagertha’s Axe along with other rewards.
Lagertha’s Axe Stats
It’s not a legendary weapon so it won’t have three rune slots. However, it still has two of them, which is enough if you are close to the beginning of the game.
Like I said earlier, this axe is very potent. For a blue weapon it has some powerful stats. It has 113 ATK with 122 Stun.
However, where it falls off a bit is its speed and Crit. It has 35 SPD with 59 Crit, which is very low for an axe such as this.
Lastly, if you are fighting a lot of enemies, i.e. if you are raiding, then this weapon is the perfect fit to do so. This is because it will increase its critical damage when there are more than three enemies around you!