Depending on who you ask, the Mentor’s armor set is either one of the most beautiful sets in Valhalla, or failing to keep with the Viking theme of the game.
However, there is no doubt that this armor set resembles a piece of history from the Assassin’s Creed franchise. Since the game has moved into other themed territories, the classic look and feel of the game has been lost along the way.
I say this because the Mentor armor set is one of most apparent lookalikes to outfits from previous Assassin’s Creed games.
How to Get Mentor’s Armor Set – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Because this armor is a set and not an actual piece of gear, we will focus on how to get each individual piece separately:
Mentor’s Cloak Location
- Travel to Eurvicscire. More specifically, to this location:
- There will be a lot of enemies here so be careful. The cloak will be in a chest in one of the houses. Use your vision ability to find out exactly.
- You can either eliminate the enemies first, or directly go to the cloak’s location. It will also be shown on your map and mini-map with an armor icon.
Mentor’s Mask Location
- The mask location is in Snotinghamscire. If you want to find it quickly look at the following reference picture:
- Same as the cloak, use your vision to find wealth at this location. On your compass above you will see an armor icon.
- Go to the house where there is a big chest, and inside you can get the Mentor’s Mask.
Mentor’s Vambrace Location
- Get to Suthexe. At that location there might be a few hideouts, go to this one:
- The vambrace will be underground, so find a well of sorts which can get you below the surface. There will be planks that you can use to get down.
- In this underground hideout, there will be enemies so be prepared for a fight. While in this bunker, follow your compass to get to the wealth.
- It’s hidden a bit so you might need to break a few walls to get to it.
Mentor’s Robes Location
- The robes is at the same location, i.e. Suthexe, but in a different place. It’s just below Guildford:
- You need to go in the church, it will look as if it’s under construction. To get into it by climbing, as there are more open spots there.
- Once inside move the shelf on the left from the entrance. Behind it, there will be a door, go in, and the Mentor’s robes will be in the chest in the far-right corner of the room.
Mentor’s Trousers Location
- The trousers can be found in Wincestre, just north of the Garrison. If you have trouble finding it, this picture might help you:
- This one is pretty straightforward. You will have to go in the building with the huge Wincestre flags on it.
- The room in which the chest is at, will be locked from the inside. To unlock it, shoot it with a bow from outside.
Having the whole armor set doesn’t just look better than having individual armor pieces, but also there is a special ability when you have the whole set.
Your attack will increase after critical hits, and your speed will also increase if you have the whole Mentor’s armor set!
READ NEXT : Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Change Bird