In Hordafylke there is a city called Alrekstad. There are some hidden locations there, and you can find wealth in the form of a book of knowledge which will give you the Mark of Death ability.
To get it, you must go to a certain barn on the outskirts of the city. However, even though there will be some things you can loot in the house, the book will be located underneath the house.
How to Get the Book of Knowledge in Hordafylke – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
The Mark of Death is a special ability. It will allow you to mark sighted enemies. When you release, it will launch a volley of powerful arrows towards your foes.
With that said, this is how you can get the book of knowledge in Alrekstad, Hordafylke:
- Firstly, before doing anything, you must go to this barn’s location:
- When you are at this farm’s location, inside it will be a pig pen. Go to it.
- From there, use your vision to find a key.
- Go to the area where the fishing net is held over a platform.
- Use your bow to shoot at the red marker to release the weight. This will break the wood below, and will be an entrance to another cave-like room.
- Once you are inside, follow the path until you reach a door. Open it with the key you found and collect the Book of Knowledge – Mark of Death from the stand!
I said this before, this is a powerful ability and it can be a great addition to your abilities’ roster. However, it’s not for everyone, but at least it counts as wealth so it’s a win-win.
If you can’t find the barn, here is how it looks like:
Thankfully though, you don’t have to fight any foes or enemies at this location. Something which is common in Valhalla when there is a hidden treasure or ability nearby!
READ NEXT : Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Recurve Bow Location