There is an unbelievable amount of good loot both in Norway and England in Valhalla. For some, you will need to solve complex puzzles in order to discover and obtain hidden treasures.
In Valhalla, there is an armor set called Thor’s set, and features five items of gear. Upon collecting and wearing all, you will get bonus stats because the set is complete.
How to Get Thor’s Helmet in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Steps To Get Thor’s helmet in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla :
- First, you will need to defeat the three Daughters of Lerion. Each of them will drop a sword. For the first one, go here:
- Interact with the bound body next to the tree. A fight with the first daughter will commence. Defeat her and get the sword.
- Go to the second one and interact with a body again:
- After you defeat the second one, go to the third daughter’s location and interact with the body:
- After getting all of the swords, it’s time to go to the secret statue. Go to this location:
- Go to the small shack next to the building. There will be a hole in it, continue downwards.
- Follow the path until you reach a kneeling statue with three sword holes on its back.
- Insert the three swords.
- The statue will explode revealing a hole in the ground. Go in and walk straight.
- In the end of the room there will be a King chest, with the helmet inside!
- That’s it!
Once you insert the blades in to the bizarre statue’s back, the statue will explode and you can go in the underground secret area.
The helmet alone is not that strong, there are far better helmets than this one. However, if you want to get the bonus perks from a full set of Thor gear, you must get this helmet.
Also, it’s important to mention that you might get the Godly Reward achievement, which is a silver trophy, for all of those who collect trophies!