You will come across unbelievable beasts throughout the Viking world in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Slaying these creatures can be a scary and difficult endeavor for many.
Some will give you items that you can use like leather, but you will find yourself killing these, as a statement or an achievement of your power. We will show you how to kill the legendary Elk of Bloody Peaks.
How to Kill Elk of Bloody Peaks – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
This particular Elk is like no other. Even though it’s not the strongest of legendary creatures, it can still be really hard to take down.
Follow the steps below, to eliminate Elk:
- Go to this location. You will have to get the high ground to easily see the Elk. However, the selected white dot is the specific location of it:
- Enter the creature’s lair in order to initiate the fight.
- I recommend to use a bow and keep your distance as much as possible. Look for shots directly at its head.
- The Elk will charge at you and then it will be put on some sort of cooldown until it attacks again. This is the best oppurtunity for short range attacks.
- After that, reset and get some distance between.
- Be careful from its behind, because the Elk has powerful back-side attacks. So, if you are attacking it from close range, do it from the sides.
- Also, make sure not to leave the fighting area, because the Elk will start to replenish health.
After you emerge victorious, you will get its head with some leather. If you want to use the Elk’s head as a trophy, then you will need to take it to a tanner.
Just remember, even though this is not the most potent legendary animal, it will still do a lot of damage to you. So, play as careful as possible!