If you are a Valhalla player, then you probably know just how strong enemies can get. You probably also know that there are legendary bosses around in this Viking world, and defeating these showcases just how strong you are.
But what’s the strongest and most potent enemy of them all? The residents of this world, do not dare utter its name. Of course, it’s the level 400 legendary animal Steinnbjorn.
How to Kill Steinnbjorn | Legendary Animal – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Because this is a level 400 enemy, it makes it the most potent and highest-level foe in the game. I would recommend not fighting this enemy if you are below level 370.
Also, your gear has to be top notch, so keep that in mind. Make sure you have your A-set equipped. Before we get to the tips and tricks to defeat this creature, firstly we will cover where it’s located exactly.
It lives in the coldest of places in Jotunheim, and around it, there are rocks that look like they might touch the sky. In order to get to it, go here:
How to Defeat the All-Mighty Creature
- Some might say that close-range is probably your best strategy. I agree with that statement, but this creature has a lot of weak spots, so I recommend a bow to attack it.
- Once you stun it for a bit, then you can go close to it and attack it with your close-range weapon.
- It will have weird ground attacks that can travel a lot of distance, so keeping your distance isn’t that important with this boss, but focus on your positioning as much as possible.
- Blueish rocks will appear on the bear’s body, you must destroy these with a bow! Some can be destroyed with a hammer or similar, but you won’t be able to reach the ones on the top.
- Last tip is to use burning weapons and/or spells against Steinnbjorn. For some reason, they do deal the most damage, so capitalize with these if possible.
Defeating this animal will yield good loot, as expected from a legendary animal. You will get the usual stuff like skill points, unlocked mystery, and similar.
However, the most satisfying isn’t the loot, but instead the feeling you get from slaying Steinnbjorn. If you choose to challenge this creature, good luck viking!