Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has no shortage of legendary animals to fight. They’re kind of like boss fight, so it’s always fun to fight every legendary animal you see, even though sometimes their loot is appalling.
There is a drunk bear you can come across when you progress through the game, and interestingly enough, even though he is quite a big creature, it’s really straightforward to slay this beast.
We will give you the best tactics to take down this Beast of the Hills!
How to Kill the Legendary Drunk Bear – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Probably most of you have found this weird drunk bear since you’re already here, but for those who haven’t found this beast, you can find it west of Uriconium Ruins in Sciropescire.
If you are having trouble finding it, here is its exact location:
However, make sure you get to this location through the Uruconium Ruins. You might also find a Zealot here so be careful, they can be tricky to fight.
Killing the Bear
- This bear will be extremely slow. For weapons I would suggest using dual axes.
- Make sure to use the Backstab skill because you can easily walk up behind the bear after it attacks. The Backstab skill will give you bonus damage on enemies from behind.
- You can also use a two-handed weapon, but I’ve found that using two one-hand axes gives you the speed to stun the creature.
- He is very tanky, so you might fight him a while if you are close to his power level.
- The bear will do one “red” attack, and he will charge at you. Distance doesn’t matter because he can charge very far!
- My advice, go up close and personal with him. Don’t let distance build up between you, seems like when you go far its heavy attacks get activated.
- His attacks are appallingly slow, so you can dodge them immediately. After each attack, attack him in order to stun, use combos.
- Make sure to bring enough rations!
By following these guidelines, you could easily take down the drunk bear! Even though it’s one of the weaker legendary animals, don’t underestimate its attacks.