There will be a quest in chapter one from which you can get Lae’zel. Many quests like this one are available in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Some can be acquired from normal quests and some from hidden interactions. Your decisions in-game determine your story-line, and also the companion you will get.
Today, we will tell you Lae’zel companion location in Baldur’s Gate 3, and how to get her to join your squad.
Baldur’s Gate 3 – Lae’zel Location | Githyanki Warrior
She is a Githyanki warrior, and before this quest you would have met her on some other quest. Weirdly, considering that she is a Githyanki warrior, it doesn’t take much to convince her to join you.
Most of your party members will be sick of the thought of her joining your adventure. Nevertheless, she is a powerful warrior which you can use in your battles.
This is Lae’zel companion location, and the steps to get her to join you:
- The quest is called “Free Lae’zel” and you can start it at the map location above.
- Once you see Lae’zel, interact with her. She will be trapped inside a cage.
- Interact back and forth, and then choose to attack the tieflings.
- Defeat the tieflings.
- After doing so, cut Lae’zel free.
- A dialogue will ensue, and your party members will express their bitterness. Lae’zel though, will hint to you that she would like to join your squad.
- Remove one of your squad members.
- Speak with her and tell her that you want her to join you.
She will gladly accept, and there will be many advantages to having her in your party. Lae’zel would like to also help you with your infection.
He agrees that it is very strong and that it feed off of you. The three objectives of the quest are: Resolve the conflict, defeat the tieflings, and free Lae’zel. Good luck!