Like recruiting certain NPCs to your camp, you can do so with animals as well. They will follow your scent and join you on your journey.
It doesn’t change much in the game’s story-line, but it’s good to sometimes help these animals, and they’re adorable fun pets for your camp. You can get a weird Owlbear in this game as well. It’s a combination of an owl and a bear, the name is self-explanatory.
Let’s talk about how to get an Owlbear in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How to Get Owlbear – Baldur’s Gate 3
Different animals differ in difficulty of obtaining them. Unlike the dog Scratchy, the Owlbear requires a lot more to be acquired.
You will need to fight a strong boss at the beginning and do other stuff later on. It’s a bit difficult but if you want a weird Owlbear, it’s worth it.
Without further ado, we’re jumping right into it. This is how to get an Owlbear in Baldur’s Gate 3:
- Go to the Silvanus Grove.
- Follow the path to X: 145 Y: -439.
- Eliminate the enemies.
- Continue moving to X: 90 Y: -442.
- Enter the Cave Mouth.
- Go to X: -339 Y: -106.
- Defeat the Owlbear.
- Go to your camp and rest.
- Travel to the Goblin Camp to X: -111 Y: 434.
- Interact with the Owlbear.
- Refuse to play catch the chicken with the Owlbear.
- Interact with the cub and scare it with Animal Handling.
- Then offer your hand to the cub.
- Convince the goblin you should take the cub with you.
- Rest in your camp. You might need to do this a couple of times before the Owlbear cub appears.
- Interact with it and establish a relationship.
- That’s it.
Like I said, the animals in Baldur’s Gate 3 differ in difficulty, and the Owlbear cub is one of the more challenging ones. However, make sure to follow the guide carefully to obtain it. Good luck!
READ NEXT : How to Get Dog Pet In Baldur’s Gate 3