Call of Duty Black Ops – Cold War is finally here and hardcore zombie players are eager to jump in on the action and rank up as fast as possible. This can be confusing though, since not all of the best methods are known yet.
However, the main thing that you should take away from this is that you must grind as much as possible. Unfortunately, there is no magic button that will immediately get you to the highest rank.
But that’s not to say that you can’t rank up fast.
How to Rank Up Fast – COD Black Ops Cold War
The main thing you should focus on is Aetherium Crystals. Why are these so important? Well, for those of you who don’t know, these crystals are a currency you can use in zombies to upgrade anything from weapons to your character.
So, even though you need to rank up fast, you also need to get a lot of Aetherium Crystals.
This is how to do it:
Do this strategy in the Spawn Room.
- The main thing you should make sure, is to not open the pink door. That should be out of bounds. However, everything else can be opened and will play the same way.
- Weapons are important. You’ll technically need only the Ray Gun, but you can run a secondary if you choose to do so.
It can help you in some situations. My recommendation for the secondary weapon is Base Wonder Weapon.
- You are looking to last at least after round 50. It will be difficult but it’s possible if you are positioning yourself correctly and managing your armor.
- By positioning yourself correctly, I mean getting majority of the zombies to one spot before opening fire on them. While you do so, make sure to run all of the time.
- After round 50 there will be some really fast zombies, so manage your armor as much as possible. Avoid unnecessary hits!
If you get to low armor, basically speed run to the underground to buy another set, and go back out.
- Lastly, make sure to upgrade the Ray Gun to Tier 3. Zombies do have a health cap, so technically a lever 3 Ray Gun should take care of them easily.
Like I said, it requires grinding but make sure to use this strategy as it’s the most efficient. Sadly, no other ways of ranking up quicker are yet found. Good luck!