Bravely Default 2 is the third generation of this game, and it seems as though the retro-nostalgic style hasn’t been lost even though this installment is quite new.
In any case, Bravely Default games have always been challenging, and the game is solely focused on making its players make tough strategic choices. Bravely Default 2 has a job system, which allows its players to get certain active and passive abilities.
Combining jobs, sub-class, and abilities can be daunting, but that is the main point. Nonetheless, today, we will focus on getting the Salve-Maker job.
How to Get the Salve-Maker Job – Bravely Default 2
The Salve-Maker job will allow you to combine multiple items in order to get the most out of them. There are two abilities that come with it, and those are: Compounding and Survey.
- Compounding: Combine two items for many interesting effects.
- Survey: Reveal all enemies’ health, vulnerabilities, and family.
To get the Salve-Maker job, one must have reached the end of Chapter 2. You will need to go to the snowy region. When you’re there, do this to get the Salve-Maker job in Bravely Default 2:
- Travel to the Enderno town.
- Go inside the top-right most house.
- Speak with the NPC, and retrieve the item that he will ask you to get.
- Go back, and speak to the NPC again.
- Then, go into his brother’s dream and rescue him. There will be a fight here, but is fairly easy, although it depends on how well you’re equipped.
- Voila! You will get the Salve-Maker job after the fight.
Now, before you go into the dreamscape, make sure that you make a manual save. These enemies shouldn’t be that much of an issue, but better safe than sorry.
It’s important to note that the Salve-Maker job isn’t a very impressive job, but combining items might come in handy. Also, revealing enemies HP and vulnerabilities. Still, in combination with other jobs it can be great that you’ve acquired this job.
If you aren’t sure whether the house you went in is correct, the NPC’s name is Glenn. First, he will send you to retrieve a flower, then to enter his brother’s dreams.
READ NEXT : Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Gambler Job