Football Manager 2021 is finally here, and even though so many players were eager to start their own football club, many of them started experiencing crash dumps and DXGI errors.
This is normal for any new, or even old game for that matter. Errors can occur because of trillion reasons, but even though that’s true, you can still try a few methods to fix the issue.
We will outline a few ways that might fix the issue, so if one doesn’t work for you, kindly try the other fixes and see if those help you.
How to Fix Crash Dump and DXGI Error on PC – Football Manager 21
There are a couple of things that we can do to fix these errors. But first, it’s best if you checked both your OS and GPU drivers and see if they are up-to-date before continuing to the fixes.
These are all the fixes you can try for both DXGI Error and Crash Dump in Football Manager 21:
- Run the Game with Administrative Privileges
- Allow FM 21 Through Ransomware Protection
- Play the Game with Dedicated Graphics
Let’s cover each of them in more detail:
Run as Administrator
- Right-click your Football Manger 21 shortcut or .exe file.
- Select Properties and then go to the Compatibility tab.
- Check both tic boxes for “Run the game as Administrator” and “Disable Fullscreen Optimizations”.
- Launch FM21.
Allow Football Manager Through Ransomware Protection
- In the start menu, search for “Virus & Threat protection” then click enter.
- Scroll down and click “Manage Ransomware Protection”.
- Press “Allow an app through controlled folder access”.
- Find and select the Football Manager 21 executable file. It should be in the game’s destination folder.
- Start the game.
Select Dedicated Graphics as your Main Driving Force
- Search for “Graphics Settings” in the Start menu.
- Make sure to enable Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling.
- Click “Browse”.
- Select Football Manager’s executable file in its destination folder.
- Set the power mode so that your GPU runs the game.
- Launch the game.
Well, this is the last resort, if all else fails. At this point these errors might be caused by a bad installation or corrupted files.
The best way to fix this is with a simple reinstall. For now, we’re not informed whether the developers will fix these issues, but that’s not the most likely scenario.
READ NEXT : How to Unlock Goal Songs in FIFA 21