Chapter 2 of the fifth season in Fortnite is deemed one of the most rich and full of content chapter up until this point. You might ask, what can you do in Chapter 2? Well, how about battle with a Predator?
The Predator is a boss you can find which you will need to eliminate at one point or another, as he is one of the objectives. However, taking him down is far from an easy ordeal.
Since he is really difficult to take down, we wanted to give you some pointers on how you can defeat him, as well as where you can find him.
Defeat the Predator & Location – Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5
This enemy is invisible, hence why it is called a Predator. He does do a lot of damage when he hits you, so your main priority is not to get hit.
Predator Location – Fortnite
The Predator is located in the Stealthy Stronghold, but more specifically, north-west side of it. You can’t see him, so you will have to roam around until he appears for you. You have the best chance of locating him in the water here. Here is a reference picture of his location:
As you can see in the reference picture, there is a swim icon on the audio directional indicator. That shows the Predator swimming in the pond.
Tips for Defeating the Predator – Fortnite
- Land in the Stealthy Stronghold when the bus its on a route that is far away from it. Do this to avoid other players coming to the same location.
- Use the Audio Directional Indicator. This will be the main way to know where he is located when battling him.
- Get a lot of shields and heals. Like I said, he does a lot of damage, so gather supplies before you challenge him.
- Building doesn’t help much against him, so I would avoid building unless you’re low and need some shelter to heal.
- Keep a few feet distance. Don’t go far away from the Predator, as that will only make it more difficult to take him down.
That’s all you need to take down this surprisingly powerful enemy!