How To Unlock The Robot Goat! The most unique esthetic-wise from characters in Goat Simulator
There are different unlockable characters/goats in Goat Simulator! One of them is the infamous Robot Goat. According to the wiki, the Robot Goat is a mutator that turns a regular goat to the Robot Goat-2.
When you ragdoll with this Goat, it can roll around like a ball. It also flies less from explosions from the regular Goat. It’s effortless to unlock it if you know all the locations for parts.
How To Unlock Robot Goat in Goat Simulator
To Unlock Robot Goat follow the steps below :
- Find G-2. It is located in an open shipping container held by a crane in the air. You can find this crane at GoatVille.
- Next, attach G-2 and bring it to the scary Pentagram in the mountain. Chances are you know of this place, if not look around the Rocky Mountains around GoatVille.
- You won’t miss this place since it has a hellish theme and changes your whole screen while you are near it.
- Detach G-2 inside the Pentagram.
- After that, go to the Starter House. On the second-floor, search for a room with yellow walls.
- Inside you will find a Walker statue. Attach it and bring it to the Pentagram.
- Detach the statue inside the Pentagram. You will need to get another Walker statue.
- The next Walker statue is located in a yard close to the Starter House. Find a treehouse. Use a trampoline to reach the treehouse.
- On the treehouse, you will find the last statue. Attach it and bring it to the Pentagram.
Congratulations, you are now a proud owner of the Robot Goat! Interesting fact: instead of licking objects with a tongue, the Robot Goat licks with a black strap on its right hand.
To have the Robot Goat is a significant achievement in Goat Simulator. Most players haven’t found this hidden goat/character. Good luck!
READ NEXT : How To Get The Tornado Goat In Goat Simulator