Hitman’s 3 End of an Era mission will get you to a place called Chongqing. It’s a futuristic and interesting place, that seems as though it comes directly from Cyberpunk 2077.
My point is that this mission is quite different in style and plot-location wise, but it is definitely a difficult challenge that you will need to face, one which will challenge you, so you might need all of the help you can get.
In the usual Hitman nature, you can complete your objectives at your own pace, and in your own style. However, you might need some tools to help you do so.
Crowbar Location – Hitman 3 End of an Era
All of Hitman players know how important tools like the crowbar, the screwdriver, and household tools might be in the game. There are things which your camera cannot open after all, and that’s where the crowbar comes in.
Usually, there are many crowbars and other tools that can be found on individual maps and missions, still, we hope that you can use this one as its relatively easy to get and it saves you the trouble of looking for one.
Get the crowbar by following the guide below in Hitman 3 End of an Era:
- Get to the Yuzhong Square first in order to navigate easily.
- Go through the alleyway that is outlined in the following reference picture:
- Take the stairs and the building which you need to get into is the one on the right. The corner building.
- You can’t get in through the door so look for the window in the next alleyway. Go through the window.
- Open the door on your left immediately after climbing through.
- Go down the stairs and the crowbar will be set on the crate that you will see first.
Like I said, there are many other crowbars that you can find on this map, but this is one of the easiest ones that you can get.
You might find other items in this building that might help with the mission, but truthfully, there is nothing special and game-changing.