Whatever mission you are on in Hitman 3, it is always good to look for possible exit and fleet options. Sometimes, you need to get out of a location quickly, so making plans for your escape is never a bad thing, especially in the latest installment of Hitman, the Hitman 3. In Dartmoor, you will witness a family’s dysfunctionality first-hand, and it just goes to show how detailed and rich with story Hitman 3 is.
After you assassinate Alexa Carlisle, and possibly acquired the case files for Arthur, then you can get out of there. But how do you do so? Why not in style?
Boat Key Location – Hitman 3 Death in the Family
For those who are not aware, there are multiple exits for the mission in Dartmoor. One involves leaving with a speedboat, which might be a reason why so many are looking for the boat’s key.
That being said, there is no possibility that you can exit the mission with the boat if you haven’t found the keys to it in the first place. The boat key’s location is in the Green House in the garden, so follow these steps to get it:
- If you’re disguised as the private investigator, skip to step four.
- To go unnoticed in this area, use the photographer outfit.
- He can be found in the middle of the garden. Blast the radio there, wait for him to come and take him down.
- Proceed to the Green House located in the back of the mansion.
- There will be one guard here, so either take him down or throw a coin a few feet away from him.
- When he leaves break open the Green House’s door with a crowbar.
- Once inside, take a left, and then get the boat key from one of the tables!
When you finish all of the objectives, the game will show you exactly where the boat exit is, so you don’t have to worry about finding it beforehand.
However, if you must know, it is located somewhere in the area that is located behind the Green House, just a bit out of the property, and once you get to the water, you will easily see it.