The new Ultimate Knockout adventure on Steam is a real mesh of excitement, thrill and joy – especially when you are the last jellybean standing!
But the game is in a language that you aren’t used to and everything is just more confusing than it needs to be…
Don’t worry. This is a common problem for some of us – but a real easy trouble to solve. We have for you a simple guide that will help you fix it and enjoy the game. Follow our steps to set up Fall Guys in your default language.
How To Change The Language In Fall Guys
- Login into your STEAM account (although it’s not a must), but make sure that Fall Guys is properly exited (off) and that it’s not running in the background.
- Go to Language preferences. To do this – click on the little language section in the down right corner of your taskbar (there should be for example: ENG, DE…) and then click again on the Language preferences option.
- Once the new window pops up, click on the Region tab in the left side. There on the two changeable bars – Region & Regional Format below – pick the language that you want Fall Guys to be in.
- When you’ve selected your country and your language, close the window and start Fall Guys again.
- The game should now appear in the language you’ve chosen. Enjoy!
Some Limitations for Language Setup
Unfortunately, you cannot run the game in any language there is, but only the most spoken ones throughout the world. This is not big news for any of us, since most of the games are translated only in a few languages.
So if you are from a small country or speak a language that isn’t too popular – you might have to stick to English for now. See our list below to check if there is a closer language to you that the developers have taken care of.
These are the languages that Fall Guys is available in:
- Spanish – Spain
- Portuguese – Brazil
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese