There are many difficult quests in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. To add to this, there are also some bizarre and interesting objectives you will need to finish. One of them would be catching a sound for the “A Feline’s Footfall” quest.
You will have to find a golden cat that will jump, and you will need to jump with it. This quest can be obtained by Ivaldi, and the plot of the quest will be happening in the Asgard region.
How to Collect a Cat’s Footfall – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
After you get the quest from Ivaldi, open up your inventory and then read the Cat’s Foot Note. It will be fairly encrypted, but in English it means following a cat until in disappears from thin air.
Follow these steps to get the Cat’s Footfall in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Go to the main synchronization point in Asgard.
- Walk straight, and then jump from the ledge. After that, get out of the water that’s in front, and climb the wall.
- Take a right and look for a place where there are a few pillars to go across.
- At the last pillar, you will see a cat on the ledge. Start following this cat, it will disappear and reappear multiple times.
- Jump in the pile of leaves that you will see on the ground!
- You have successfully collected the Cat’s Footfall!
After that, you will need to get the other ingredient for the quest if you haven’t yet done so. Then, return to Ivaldi to finish the quest and collect your reward.
The Dwarf Blacksmith Ivaldi in Asgard truly requires some weird ingredients. However, what can we expect from such a mysterious place as the Asgard region.
When you are here, you might feel chills, and notice how strange this place actually is. If you are going to complete this quest, I wish you the best of luck Viking!
READ NEXT : Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Beat Goneril