In Pokémon Sword & Shield, there are many weird ways of evolving a Pokémon. This means that, in some cases, it can be very difficult to evolve a Pokémon if your necessarily don’t know how to do so.
For example, to evolve a Dusclops in The Crown Tundra can be a long endeavor. It’s not necessarily a hard thing to do, but it can be if you don’t know which items to get or where to obtain them.
How To Evolve Dusclops in Pokémon Sword & Shield
To evolve this Pokémon you must equip it with the Reaper Cloth. Once you do, the Pokémon will transform itself to Dusknoir.
There is a “hidden” quest with which you can obtain this item. Follow the guide below to get it:
- Travel to Hammerlocke and take a right before the main entrance.
- Find the Bronze Poke ball statue, and speak to a little girl there. More specifically, here:
- She will give you a letter to deliever to Ballonlea. Go there and enter this house:
- Give the letter to the old gentelman in the house. He will tell you that the girl you spoke to is actually a ghost.
- Go back to the location where you spoke with the girl originally, to give her the item that the previous NPC told you to deliever. Once you do you will get the Reaper Cloth!
After you obtain this item, you can now evolve Dusclops. To do so, equip the Reaper Cloth to Dusclops from your Bag.
A scene will start and slowly but surely, Dusknoir will emerge. Dusknoir is the last evolve for this Pokémon. It will originally start in the world as a Duskull.
From stats upgrades, the most apparent thing will be the Attack difference which will go from 70 to 100. The others will increase but not as much, except Speed from 25 to 45, which is a huge difference!