In the Crown Tundra in Pokémon, we were introduced to Peony’s Expedition Uniform. However, there is an extension of this uniform called the Gold Expedition Uniform!
Thankfully, if you want to obtain it, which I’m sure you do, you can do so. Now, it’s not as easy as the other outfits in the Crown Tundra, but it is definitely worth the challenge.
We will talk about how to get the Gold Expedition Uniform in Pokémon: Crown Tundra.
Pokémon: Crown Tundra – How to Get the Gold Expedition Uniform
Unlike the normal uniform, which is really straightforward to get, the gold one takes up some time and effort. The normal one you can acquire by talking to Peony in the cave or close to your HQ.
Nonetheless, you will need to do three objectives so that you become eligible to get the Gold Expedition outfit. Even though initially this won’t be a gift intendent for you, the original subject will reject it and you will get it instead.
Let’s see how you can get the Gold Expedition Uniform in Pokémon: Crown Tundra:
- To be eligible to get this outfit, you must beat the story-mode of the Crown Tundra.
- In other words, you need to finish the three Legendary Clues you will have that were given by Peony.
- The first clue is the legendary pokemon of the Crown Tundra.
- Second one is the Galarian Birds in the DLC.
- And the last one is the Regi Giants.
- Once you have done these, you can go to your headquarters, where you will find Peony in the kitchen. You can interact with him and soon you will be interrupted by his daughter Nina.
- Peony will give her the outfit, but she will reject it which will ultimately lead Peony to give you the outfit!
From there, you can go to your locker, and you will have the Gold Expidition Uniform unlocked and available to equip. It might take you some time to finish all of the clues, so good luck!