Sometimes, for some reason, you need to log out of your open Fornite account on your Xbox. This logout issue may be the nightmare of many Fornite gamers who play the game on Xbox.
We will show you how to save you from this scary dream and log out of your Fortnite account on your Xbox in straightforward steps. Let’s see how to fix below!
How To Logout of Fornite on Xbox?
There are two alternative ways to log out of your Fortnite account on Xbox. If one of them doesn’t work, the other will likely fix your problem.
In a first way, to logout from Fortnite on Xbox you need to do :
- If Fornite is running, close the game and reopen it.
- After restarting the game, you will see your account logged out.
Account Not Logged Out in Fortnite
When your account is not logged out with this way, you should follow these steps for an alternative way:
- Open the game and log in to your account.
- After logging into your account, leave your console for a while and wait for your account to become inactive in the game.
- After the game is inactive, press the Home button and go to your Xbox dashboard from there.
- Press the Menu button on the dashboard and close the application.
- Then, open the app again.
- You will now see that your account has been logged out. You can log in again with the account you want.
If you are still unable to log out of your account after trying both of the above ways, you can contact Fortnite in various ways.
In addition, you can log out of the account through official website of Epic Game. However, many players who play Fornite on Xbox solve the logout issue with the above ways.