Baldur’s Gate 3 has some very interesting places. One of those is Arcane Tower Basement Wall. Often times, these places are filled with good loot, or if they aren’t at least you get to explore some interesting locations.
There are also places which will require you to use your ingenuity so that you can reach certain areas where all to loot is stored. Like this, there is a special place called the Arcane Tower. There will be hidden doors and hard to reach areas.
That’s why we will tell you how to unlock the Arcane Tower basement wall in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3: How to Unlock Arcane Tower Basement Wall
It’s very important that you follow the steps to this guide very carefully, because each step is very crucial for this process.
Even the ones where you will have to read a journal you find, and pick up certain items. You will meet an unusual robot in this place also.
Enough of that though, this is how to unlock Arcane Tower basement wall in Baldur’s Gate 3:
- Firstly, get to the Arcane Tower. Look at the picture for more reference:
- Next, go to X: -30 Y: -273 and pick up Evil’s Ascent.
- Now use the lift to descend to the lower floor.
- Get the Theodore Book from X: -49 Y: -287.
- Ascend two floors with the lift.
- Acquire The Roads to Darkness and read it from X: -29 Y: -293.
- Go up one floor.
- Interact with the weird robot a quote the words from the book.
- Ascend once more.
- Go to X: 166 Y: -411 and open the ornate door.
- Go up the stairs and use the lever on the walls to open the wall.
- Now you will be in sort of a control room for the Arcane Tower.
There is some loot scattered across these places, so while you are following the steps, consider looting around.
There is also an epic ring which you can find on the robot’s table, it’s nothing special but if you are lower level it might be. That’s how straightforward it is to unlock the Arcane Tower basement wall. Good luck!