Immortals Fenyx Rising is out now for most of the platforms, and it’s probably one of the most Greek mythology story-rich games out there. As you try to save the Greek gods from Typhon, you’ll come across the Hound of Hades.
This fierce creature is both bizarre and potent. It’s a dog with three heads, and has the size of an elephant. Taking it down requires skill, dexterity, and patience.
Don’t worry though, anyone could do it by following this Hound of Hades guide.
Hound of Hades Guide – Immortals Fenyx Rising
There are no blueprints to defeat the mighty creatures of Immortals Fenyx Rising. Instead of focusing on particular things too much, we will give you a wider and more concise way to defeat this beast.
What I mean to say is that there is no magic skill that will slay the Hound of Hades for you, rather there are things you should be careful of that will make sure you have a better chance of emerging victorious!
Here are some tips and tricks that you can use to defeat the Hound of Hades in Immortals Fenyx Rising:
- Even though its appearance might be really scary, the truth is that this animal is not as strong as some other foes you will come across in the game.
- This enemy has quite a few types of attacks. It has strong close-range attacks, as well as ranged and ground attacks.
- After it uses a close-range attack, it will slow down, and you have time for 3-4 attacks now. Wait for these attacks and punish the Hound after it executes a move.
- But, also make sure to dodge this attack. Get ready for dodging a lot because this fight will require that you move a lot.
- Even if I said that the Hound of Hades isn’t that strong as other enemies in the game, that doesn’t mean that its attacks don’t hurt quite a bit.
- Its ranged attacks will be really slow and easily manageable, but make sure you are not standing next to it when it charges up to explode.
- Be sure to take as much potions as possible before initiating the fight. Use your god skills as much as possible, especially ones which change your position like Charged Ares’s Wrath.
- I suggest close-range combat because the Hound is so slow, but you can also use ranged weapons if you prefer, or in-between close-range attacks.
Equipped with this information, almost anyone can take down this beast. As I said, there is not a clear path for you to take when battling the Hound of Hades.
However, certain things will be really helpful to know when fighting this beast. If you don’t manage to slay the beast on your first try, don’t get discouraged as you can try again!