The safest and strongest weapons in the Medieval Dynasty are ranged weapons. For example, the bow and arrow are perfect for hunting, and you can create solid arrows that pierce your enemies.
There are other ranged weapons that you can use, but the classical bow and arrow have a distinct feeling to it. You will need to know how to craft the bow and arrow since it requires some materials which not many know about.
Crafting the Bow and Arrow in Medieval Dynasty
If you don’t want to use spears, then the bow and arrow is the best alternative. Beware that you have to be at a certain point in-game to start using a bow and arrow.
Suppose you don’t know when waiting until you have some decent stone tools would be a good idea. After you get some stone tools, you can start building your hunting equipment.
Step-by-Step – How to Craft a Bow and Arrow
- Firstly, you need to build a Hunting Lodge I. This is where you craft weapons of this sort. You will need 6 logs.
- Next, you need some linen threads for the bow. You can buy this item from merchants, or you can steal it from inventories.
If you want to buy it, find Uniegost, the price will be around 100.
- Cut down trees to get logs, and collect feathers while you are at it. Search for feather somewhere around fallen trees. You will need a stone axe to cut down trees.
- After collecting a decent amount of both, purchase a bow and arrow Scheme for the Hunting Lodge. The price is 150 for both.
You can find Schemes in the Technology tab in Survival.
- Go inside the Hunting Lodge, and interact with the Workbench.
- Choose archery. Here you can craft a bow for one log and one linen thread.
- Lastly, choose arrows. You will need sticks, rocks, and feathers for arrows.
As I said, the bow and arrow is the best-ranged weapon in the game, especially when you reach a certain point and can craft different kinds of arrows that are a lot stronger than the Stone ones.
When you are using a bow and arrow, make sure to aim for a headshot. This deals a lot more damage. Good luck, survivor!
READ NEXT: How to Craft Crossbow and Iron Bolts