Let’s be honest, Valheim has quite a few building quirks that are annoying. One of them is definitely creating structurally stable bridges, and having an easy time.
While wooden bridges do look cool and give Valheim the proper Viking vibe, there is an alternative that many players seem to opt-in. That is land bridges, and they’re much easily build, and more structurally stable and not susceptive to breaks.
On top of that, you can drive your storage care much easier on this bridge, and despite what you might think, it doesn’t look half bad.
How to Make Land Bridge – Valheim
For those that haven’t played around with the land (earth) in Valheim, you will need a hoe to do so. It allows you to raise, lower, flatten the ground.
On top of that, you will need a pickaxe to mine the excess land that we will raise. It’s important to note that this can’t be done in oceans, the bridge just descends in the water. The best bet is rivers and small lakes.
Wondering how you can make a stone bridge in Valheim? Here is how you do it:
- Stand on the edge of the shore and take out your hoe.
- Pick raise ground and raise the ground where the water and land connect.
- Click twice to raise it.
- Whip out the pickaxe, aim at the edge, go down 2-3 inches and mine it.
- Get your hoe, and activate raise ground. Aim it at the edge of the land you raised and then raise it once.
- Aim at the edge of the ground again, pull down 2-3 inches and use your pickaxe.
- Repeat this process until you reach the other side of the land.
When you’re done with this, your bridge will look like a saw. Don’t worry this is normal. All that is left to do is to take out your hoe and flatten the bridge from one side to the other.
You can increase the width of the bridge to your liking by using the same exact method that you used, next to the one that you created.
READ NEXT : Valheim: How to Farm Berries