Wasteland 3, with its jaw-dropping roaster of weapons, is probably the most liked RPG because of the unique weapons. Bonkers weapons that deal more than one thousand damage are tank killers in the game.
Besides, you have probably come across weird nuke items called Tactical Nuke. They sell for a hefty amount of $1000. It might be attractive to sell these nukes. But is it a good idea? They are designated for the Nooka Zuka and is probably one of the most powerful guns in the game. If you want to use this gun, the chances are that you would like to know the Nooka Zuka weapon location.
Where Is Nooka Zuka Location
The item description suggests that someone made a portable nuclear launcher and whether it is a good idea to use it. But, it is a smart idea to use it.
There are some requirements to get and equip this Nooka Zuka Weapon.
- Travel to Colorado with your Kodiak.
- Go to the south-eastern point on the map. In the corner, you will see a bunker. It is tough to spot, so move your pointer while it comes across on a hidden building.
- Interact with the Hidden Structure and take a closer look.
- Check for booby traps using the Explosives perk. After that, you will acquire the Nooka Zuka.
Nooka Zuka Requirements:
- [Sneaky Shit 6] for the interactions
- [Explosives 7] for the interactions
- Level 3 Radiation Shield on your Kodiak
Nooka Zuka Stats:
- 763-1146 Damage
- Ammo Capacity: 1
- Range: 21
- Base Hit Chance: 85%
- Crit Damage: x3.1
- Crit Chance: 25%
- Penetration: 99
Nooka Zuka Weapon is an immensely powerful gun in the game. It does cost a lot of AP, but it can be a game-changer in battles. Have fun with it!
READ NEXT : Best Sniper Build in Wasteland 3