The most complex security system you will encounter is the one on the Bloody Mary Kelley mission. To hack the laptop, you will need to make quite a big number of connections.
To get into the house you can use the drone and you can travel through the vents. After you try to hack the security system, follow the red line to get to the main are where you will need to alter these connections.
We will share with you how you can hack the security system for the Bloody Mary Kelley mission.
How to Hack the Security System – Watch Dogs: Legion
Like I said, this security system is made to be impenetrable. Like with the Coming Home mission you will enter a house and you must disable the whole security before doing so.
But unlike the Coming Home mission, which only touched the surface on how hard missions can get in Watch Dogs, this one is much higher difficulty.
But don’t worry, we are here to show you how you can hack the security system as fast as possible in Watch Dogs: Legion:
- If you have already tried to hack the system, follow the red line using your drone.
- Move the first connector like this:
- Go downstairs and rotate this connector:
- Change this connectors to this position:
- Aim to get the line to this position, this is the last one. However, you will need to do the other side as well:
- After unlocking this one you can progress faster:
- Next go to this place and move the objects until you unlock the last pathway, and then continue the line to the last position:
- After you get power from both sides to the pathway underneath the pool table, you are set.
- There will be a few more pathways which you will need to rotate in a way in which it can distribute lines to both sides.
- Get to the hallway from where you emerged from the vent with the drone and move these last two connector:
- Go to the room with the laptop.
After you get to the security system room, you can now hack the computer and progress with the mission. This mission is more difficult because it closely related to the story-line.
Nonetheless, if you are trying to hack this astonishingly complex security system, then I wish you the best of luck!